4 June 2011

Science Museum Photo Challenge #9-16

I have been remiss. I am a terrible person.

To make it up to you. Here are 8 photos from the Science Museum ALL AT ONCE to make up for the last 8 days I have worked there and not posted anything.

#9

In the energy hall - they actually had this running the other day. Steam everywhere.

 #10

The materials house!

Here's a close up:


(that's an extra!)

 #11

The upside down plan just outside my office door.

Yes.

 #12

Jellyfish?

No. Wait.

Huygens Titan Lander parachute. 

 #13

'Nother plane, yes. I have to walk past all the planes a lot. I've been trying to get a good picture of the 'slice' through a jumbo jet they have in there, but it's not happening.


 #14

This is what the main entrance looks like right now. I've seen the plans for the redevelopment and it looks swanky, but man the roadworks are a pain.


#15

My view from one of the galleries I am doing evaluation work in. I like to spy on people downstairs.


#16

Lovely people playing lovely games in the Who Am I? gallery. My personal favourite exhibition. Definitely recommend it, and especially for kids (I'm just a big kid).


Forgive me now?

No comments:

Post a Comment