26 December 2010

Christmas v.2.0


My second Christmas!



It had been declared the Christmas of hats.


Almost everyone here got a hat. 


From different people. Just by chance.


Including me!



It was a very good Christmas.


Everyone had fun.


There was turkey, of course.


And table decorations. You have no idea how much time and pain is involved in making a star out of holly.
My fingers. They hurt.


Many games were played.



Many gifts were opened.

 

Which made everyone very happy.


And everyone of course had to do the usual 'wear everything you are given at once' thing.



I already had my mum's gifts to me on, including my awesome Joules jumper.


But I think this was my favourite gift - the bracelet + beads!

Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment